Welcome to the TRUSTe Feedback and Resolution System
TRUSTe works with participants in our privacy programs to encourage them to offer consumers meaningful notice and choice in order to encourage transparency and choice.
If you have a concern about a participating company certified under our programs, you can submit a request here
. This service is at no cost to consumers. TRUSTe will review your concern and we'll try to help get the issue worked out. We'll work with you and the participating company to facilitate resolution of any concerns that fall within our authority under our program.
Why TRUSTe collects these reports:
- We're committed to protecting consumers under our program.
- Consumer reports also play an important part in helping TRUSTe monitor for problems under our program. By reporting an issue, we have the opportunity to get involved and try to facilitate resolution by the company you are reporting.
- Your report may also help improve things for other consumers who might otherwise encounter the same issue. We value reports from consumers, and appreciate your input.
Important notes about information collected via this mechanism:
- If you choose to engage with this feedback.truste.com website, the site uses third-party cookies and other tracking technology from our service provider to operate the service (including use of Google's ReCaptcha technology to help ensure the form is being filled out by a human rather than an automated "bot").
- Please do NOT include any sensitive information (such as credit card information, social security #, password, sensitive personal health information etc.). If you have a privacy complaint related to these categories of information, please describe the category only.
- If you wish to submit a report without providing your name, you can enter NoName instead of your name.
- TRUSTe requests that you provide a working e-mail address where you can be reached, especially if there are questions or more information is needed. If you consent to TRUSTe sharing your information with the site you reported, TRUSTe will share your report and personally identifiable information with the site you reported. This is often needed in the event the site has to research account-specific issues or make changes to your data or account; such issues often cannot be resolved without being able to provide identifying information to the company you reported.
If you proceed with filing a report, here's what you can expect as next steps:
- Our system will e-mail you (if you provided your e-mail address) with an automated acknowledgment that we got the report, and will include the tracking number assigned to your report.
- TRUSTe will then analyze the issue to determine whether it is an issue we have authority to address (this typically takes 1-2 business days, but may take up to 10 business days depending on the volume we are handling at any particular time).
- TRUSTe may then contact you to let you know if we need more clarification from you or if the issue is outside the scope of our authority.
- TRUSTe may then follow up with the company you reported to request that they research and respond regarding the issue.
- You can post updates to your report via e-mail or by (optionally) creating an account at: https://feedback.truste.com
To proceed with filing a report, please click here.